Yarddiant Weblounge is a software developing company that has been working in
the field of information technology, business process service, and consulting for
the last 10 years providing services in and around the globe. As a fresher,
getting a job at yarddiant is a good way to begin your career. The company is
among the top recruiters and hence as an aspiring candidate, you must know
about the eligibility criteria for Yarddiant.
There are many venues to learn more about job vacancies at Yarddiant,
we conduct career fairs like Reboot Camp every year. To learn more about
the job vacancies, candidates can reach the Facebook page, the website of
Yarddiant, where we publish the vacancies and detailed descriptions over
our career page. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yarddiant eligibility criteria
- Candidates can apply for jobs once they have completed their full-time courses.
- To become an employee at Yarddiant, one must have passed their professional degree preferably B. E/ B. Tech or any similar degree in any discipline like IT, ECE, CSE, ME, and others.
- The candidate applying for the job needs to pass class 10,12 securing 50% marks in board exams.
- The candidate must score 50% marks in their graduation/ post-graduation degree from a recognized University.
- The candidate must complete all the exit formalities at the previous company where you were working before joining Yarddiant.
- Apply for a job in Yarddiant before 6 months if they have appeared for an interview in the last six months is not promoted.
- Candidates can reappear in the interview who were rejected once after a six months gap.
- Terminated applications of the candidate for some reason is not eligible for applying for a job again with the same company.
- In case of missing the opportunity to apply for the interview due to some valid reason, then you can get the chance to re-apply and attend the interview with Yarddiant.
Documents that are required
- The original mark sheets of class 10, 12 board exams, and the graduation/ post-graduation certificates. Must carry a copy of these certificates with you.
- Bring the latest updated genuine resume with you for the interview.
- Carry copies of passport size photographs.
- Original identification proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Pan Card, and others needs to be carried by the candidate.
Once the resume is evaluated by our HR specialists they will try to match your profile with program requirements. After the successful resume evaluation, candidates will be scheduled for a telephonic interview. The interview will be based on the candidate's resume, so it is better to be prepared to discuss all the mentioned skills, strengths, and experiences in the resume. An offer letter will be shared with the shortlisted candidates. Candidates confirm receipt of the offer letter and Visa Preparation and Logistics
These are the easiest ways to get jobs at reputed software development companies. We welcome the freshers and experienced candidates from the very beginning in hope of future