NOV | 2016
Hide WordPress means is that you are attempting to hiding the fact that your site runs on WordPress from any person or hacker that attempts to identify the CMS. On the other hand hiding, WordPress also means changing permalinks, file names, subdirectories, etc or just trying to hide which version number of WordPress you are using from hackers.
You also need to follow some basic WordPress Security Tips that help you to keep your site more safe from hackers,
1. Use strong passwords.
2. Updated your WordPress to the latest version.
3. Updated all your themes and plug-ins and stop using any themes and plug-ins that are no longer being updated.
4. Delete inactive themes and plugins.
5. Consider protecting your login page from brute force attacks by requiring CAPTCHA and/or 2-factor authentications.
We may keep a strong password but sometimes to forget to update our plugin or themes so we need to hide WordPress.
WordPress Security is one of the most important aspects for Developers and Webmasters. WordPress is the popular target for hackers and spammers. WordPress is known for being one of the most user-friendly website platforms available online, but the vulnerability of WordPress to get hacked is pretty much high as compared to other sites. According to resources, over 70% of WordPress Installations are prone to hackers and spammers. Technically, security is not about perfectly secure systems. Such a thing might well be impractical, or impossible to find and/or maintain. It's about employing all the appropriate controls available to us, within reason, that allow us to improve our overall Wordpress Security, increasing the odds of making our self-secure from getting hacked.
1. Hide WordPress Completely hides the fact that you are using WordPress.
2. Hide WordPress hide (change URLs) all sensitive WordPress elements like: your wp-admin,wp-login.php,wp-includes,plugins,themes,wp-content, media ,make internal links relative.
3. Hide WordPress Spam Filter No more spam messages in your inbox.
4. Hide WordPress Add Captcha To prevent bot attacks.
Hide WordPress Changes Back end Links Changes the links to back-end as well to prevent attacks.
Hide WordPress With Invisiblewp plugin. You can hide all elements of WordPress it will be difficult to recognize that You site is using WordPress.