We all know what a wordpress plugin is and its importance. WordPress is almost run by developed plugins and it will help you to make better performance on the site. There are a lot of features for a plugin in wordpress. Every wordpress website enterprise will have essential plugins which they use for the better performance and ease of work. Plugin development for new features and adding’s are done by some companies of their own. How plugins can be done is discussed here. Before that what are the uses of plugins?
- Enhanced seo works
- Ecommerce website can be done well
- Social media button can be added
- Making contact forms
- Customization look of your site etc.
How wordpress developer can develop plugins? Let’s discuss it.
- Have access to your site through FTP
- Navigate your wordpress plugin folder
- Make a new folder for your plugin
- Create one main PHP file for the plugin
- After that setup plugin
- You should copy paste the plugin information to the main plugin file
Add a code like this to edit the plugin name and its URL. After that activate the plugin and you can start with it. For plugin installation it is also a simple process. By wordpress dashboard settings plugin installation can be done.
Some of the important plugin you should use in your website is
- Yoast SEO
- Constant Contact
- WP Rocket
- Wp form
Plugin maintenance is also important and you should deactivate and uninstall the unused plugin in the site. In your database each plugin details should be there so you can activate and deactivate it. A plugin should be chosen by its performance and how users are liking the plugin and how the market feature for the plugin like that. If you need to search plugins then you can choose
- Third-party developers
To update a plugin
- Go to dashboard and the plugin on the left navigation bar
- There will be new version available notification or message for you
- Click the new version and update now so the plugin update is done.
Without a plugin it is difficult to run your wordpress website and for every need there should be a plugin for it.