In a rapidly growing marketplace for mobile apps, the eCommerce developmenttakes the lead. Most of the people consider m-commerce as a direct extension of the e-commerce, but we believe that this extension will have a larger and a stronger impact on day to day routines of the people or the consumers that affect mostly on businesses. And we have to say this is considered as an explosion than an extension. This is due to the below-mentioned reasons.
- Intimate with mobile phones compared to computers.
- There are no geographical barriers in the case of mobile phones but not for computers.
- Without the use of PC and with the use of mobile phones we could purchase anything from anywhere with the use of the internet.
- There is no limitation for m-commerce by the barriers that are faced initially by the e-commerce for the consumers.
- Major characteristics of m-commerce are its high cost. Because in telecom industry there is almost free internet access in the e-commerce field.
- M-commerce is added with the advantages like simplicity, time tactic, and location-specific when compared with e-commerce.
- For simple transactions and time sensitive like purchasing movie tickets, travel reservations, banking etc this is an ideal choice.
- Using wireless providers the services of the m-commerce are delivered within a limited specific region. Whereas in the case of e-commerce, it has wider access over the internet which makes any of its service available in the global markets.